This property has been sold. Would you like more information on the sale, or do you have a property you'd like to discuss selling?
First time on the market.
One of the first original homes commissioned in Crofton Downs in the 1950's, this substantial property is offered for sale for the first time since it was designed and built over 60 years ago. Situated on a stunning 808sqm section in sought-after Spencer Street and much admired for its privacy, location and sunny position.
Designed at a time when architecture was moving towards a uniquely New Zealand style, this 'retro' house enjoys early modern attributes included in all modern builds today. On the upper level, sunny, spacious open plan living areas - including two living rooms - open to the balcony. Downstairs, the three bedrooms enjoy garden vistas, with a further fourth bedroom/or office upstairs.
Located just a short walk to the train station and only a few minutes drive to the CBD; in zone for Wellington Girls and Onslow Colleges. This is an excellent opportunity to secure this well loved home for your family.
- Stunning 808sqm section - plenty of room for the trampoline, play areas and gardening
- Spacious open plan living areas with balcony access
- Three bedrooms with garden views and access
- Optional fourth bedroom/office upstairs
- Sun-filled section and home
- One bathroom
- Views of surrounding hills
- Garage (storage underneath) plus extra parking
- Short drive to CBD
- Zoned for Wellington Girls and Onslow Colleges
- R.V.: $830,000
To be sold by Tender (not selling prior) on Thursday 18 February at Level 1, 77 Thorndon Quay.
Wed 3 Feb 6pm to 6.30pm
Sun 7 Feb 12pm to 12.45pm
Wed 10 Feb 5.30pm to 6pm
Sun 14 Feb 12pm to 12.45pm